Distance Learning Programme
This programme is for the students who are unable to join CB Classes due to distance. This programme is designed in such a fashion so that a student can get the knowledge of the subjects through specially designed study materials, practice sheets on each and every micro topic of each subject and all kinds of examinations we are having. Basically it is the combination of study materials and test programme of our Institute. To ‘be’ precise, the following things are incorporated in Distance Learning Programme:
- Fact Sheets: Fact Sheet is a very helpful tool. It is basically a collection of the key concepts of the chapters . Factsheets of each chapter are given in the printed form to the students
- Question Bank for competitive examination: Large collection of problems and questions(exam specific) its given to the students for practice.
- Question Bank for Board Exam:
- Board Specific Study Materials in following categories are also given to the students
- Sec I : Study material covering definitions, deductions, laws and theorems
- Sec II: Conceptual questions for board examinations
- Sec III : Direct questions for board examination
- Proficiency Test- These are conducted at the end of each micro topics and are held on weekly basis.
- Phase Test on a module is conducted periodically as per the exact format of the target examinations-JEE(M), JEE(A), AIPMT, AIIMS, WBJEE, Board Pattern is carried out.
- Rehearsal Test on Complete Syllabus in the exact format of the JEE(M), JEE(A), AIPMT, AIIMS, WBJEE.
- Mock ISC, Mock CBSE, Mock HS are conducted at the end of the session.